Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hit the Road Jack----

Mr. Procrastinator has overstayed his visit here. Actually I think he has decided to live here permanently.

 He is not a good house guest at all.


There's piles of piles in the guest room. There are half finished projects in the craft room.There is dirty laundry overflowing the hampers. And if Mr. Procrastinator stays any longer, his friend, Ms. Anxiety will come to visit.

And she is a brutal house guest, who never fails to bring me to tears




So today, I have informed him, in no uncertain terms, to be on his way. No lingering goodbyes. No sad stories. I have things to do.

I have items to photograph and list for my Etsy shops.



I have a garden that needs tending.


I have housework and laundry that needs to be done.


So--Good-bye Mr. Procrastinator---


please don't stop by again.


Of course it might not be ALL his fault----

6 comments:

  1. I love your post!! :o) That is just too cute!
    Thank you for dropping by my blog this morning, please come anytime. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chuckle, Megan.. it made me smile and just made my day happier :o)

    Hugs,
    Pam i am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Ms. Anxiety. Before you visit, Megan, come by my place. You'll love the contrary blog post. Anyway, you've been way busy all winter, a week or so with Mr. Procrastinator isn't so bad. I, myself, keep putting things off till warm weather. Peace. Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, your two house guests have paid me a visit before and I thought I would NEVER get rid of them! LOL

    Very cute post.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    (thanks sweet friend for your oh so sweet comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan,

    Thank you for this post. It wouldn't be nearly as funny if all didn't relate to it now and again!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete